Monday was a holiday so mom invited family up to have lunch at her house. It was so fun to see everyone.
These are my moms sisters. Patty on the Left and Laurie on the right.
This is my cousins Neil and Star, and on the right Stars boyfriend (I don't recall his name). Neil lived with us for a few months when he was just tiny, I remember him as a little baby. Helping my mom with him in the night. I can't believe how big he is now! Crazy!
The boys. These are some of my Grandmas great grand sons. My cousin Tobie (who is my age and she and I grew up inseparable in the summers) came. the littlest guy in brown, and the boy behind him are hers. It was so fun to see her and her boys again. And her cheeky husband I suppose. ;-)
These are the great grand daughters that were there. All mine and my sisters. :-)
Kevin and I got to go out at sun set with the petty skirt, and both girls. Oh was it fun, but oh the jealousy when Tori saw that she wasn't the only one who could model. :-) Unfortunately for Tori, the light got really sweet when it was Abby's turn, so there aren't any of Tori that have this pretty of light! It was really fun though, and I think the girls felt like movie stars with both of us shooting away like crazy. :-)
A little twirl. I LOVE this skirt, I hope you don't get sick of seeing pictures in it. IF you do, too bad :-) LOL!
5 comments:
Fun Fun! Good for you for blogging. I can't wait to read about your fun in Canada!
I have already said it, but CUTE petty pictures! =)
You actually have to do more than one post with the pretty skirt to get tierd of it:) It is a very cute picture of your niece. Where is katie in the grandaughter picture?
I LOVE that skirt! Way fun.
OH man, that skirt - especially with the fairy wings!
I love being with family. And I'm glad you're back :)
I love that skirt! I wish it was in my size!
Post a Comment