Thursday, January 14, 2010

Katie Pie


Katie had her first BIG hair cut today! She loves it and so do we! I sure love this little girl.

13 comments:

Drea said...

What a big girl!! She looks beautiful!!

Jenni said...

She looks so grown up! What a cutie!!

Holly said...

I totally agree. She looks so grown up now. She is beautiful!

Jared - Christina said...

Oh wow! Give Katie Pie hugs for us! We sure miss you!

Jeri said...

Holy cow. I just saw this on Lincoln's computer! She looks so grown up. Beautiful picture!

6L's said...

SO stinking cute! did you donate the hair to locks of love??

Rozanne said...

Very cute haircut! She is a really sweetie. I just love how she folds her arms and pays attention in Primary. So cute!

Barbara said...

Wow!! Where did Her little baby cheeks go!?? Beautiful!

Greg and Nicole Jensen said...

She is so cute! Are her eyes always that dark? They are so pretty.

Tracy said...

She looks like a model for fancy kids clothes! I remember when she was new born in her carrier and we were talking about how tiny she was!

Vanessa said...

I know! I remember marveling at how she was always so tightly swaddled and snug, and tiny. Time flies ladies.
The haircut is the tops! She looks so different. Cute coat too.

B.E.C.L Wall said...

Another gorgeous little girl! Isn't it amazing how something a simple as a haircut can take them from toddlers to little ladies!

Tobie said...

I can't believe that's her! She looks so grown up! Very cute picture!