Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A quick story

Car charger for GPS won't work, Look at plug.. Oh, it's broken, I can see the tip is busted! Go to Best Buy, buy new charger. Plug in, doesn't work. Humph, bum cord? Go to Best Buy, exchange for new cord. Get home, plug in, still no charge. Charge GPS on Computer. Go to Best Buy, exchange for a charger that will charge through different plug. Get to car, still won't charge. Wait a minute.. could it be the lighter in my van?!?! Oh yeah, Josh replaces the fuze in 2 seconds. Now charger #3 charges all right, but won't direct at the same time. Back to Best buy, exchange cord #3 for cord #2, and now......A WORKING GPS! YEAH! I feel like a really stupid detective.

9 comments:

Jenni said...

Dang. That was a ton of work, but yay for your working gps!

Greg and Nicole Jensen said...

sounds like good detective work to me.

Eric and Rozanne said...

That's funny! You are persistent. I may have given up sooner. I'm glad that you got it fixed!

Jann said...

That is some serious shopping nightmare. Wow. Glad you got everything working.

Barbara said...

HAHA:) glad it all worked out:)

stone's eye view said...

You'll never need the GPS to get to best buy!

B.E.C.L Wall said...

Think of it this way...the nice people at Best Buy probably got a much needed chuckle!

Jansen said...

Man! That's quite the detour! I'm glad you figured that one out, I would have opted for no GPS Ü

Thanks for the turkey recipe idea!!!!!

Jansen said...

whoops, Jan was signed, it's me Holly Ü