This was Liza's first Solo performance. She was extremely nervous, but got over it and played rather well. I was very proud of her. It is so fun to watch your child gain a love for music.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A fun place to get to know me and my family. :-)
This was Liza's first Solo performance. She was extremely nervous, but got over it and played rather well. I was very proud of her. It is so fun to watch your child gain a love for music.
Posted by Christie at 11:59 PM
5 comments:
She did so good! We missed the show, so thanks for posting an act for me to see. I also heard great things about a Twilight skit I'd love to see -- hint, hint.
Nice job Liza! That takes some real courage to get up there and play in front of all those people. You did great!!
Beautiful job Liza!!
Way to go !!!!!!
WOW Liza, that was really good! Congratulations on a great performance.
Post a Comment