I know you can't be 6!! What happened to my baby? WOW! Started Kindergarten and making friends all on your own at school. You're growing up!
Tori wanted to have a High School Musical birthday party. I think that most of her little friends were lost on the theme, but she loved it. Making sure that she had the "Troy" cup, plate, napkin, decoration etc..
The cutting of the cake was SO funny, each girl chose a character to eat... so we chopped out of the middle. What a mess, but all were happy. Tori waits impatiently 364 days for her birthday to come around. She seriously has to really work to enjoy anyone else's birthday, she just can't get over how long it takes for her birthday to come around.
This year she wanted this doll that pees and poops. I think she was disappointed when she discovered that there wasn't really poop. (can you imagine if there was!?) She LOVES babies SO much, she just wanted so desperately to have one that was closer to real. She was very excited to receive this doll, but alas, she has already been cast aside. Chou -Chou trumps all (she is sitting next to her in the chair there in the lower right corner). Chou Chou is required to get a good sleep w/o bad dreams, and although she is a Bye Bye Chou Chou, he sound is ALWAYS turned off. Funny. We've thought about getting her an American girl, cuz she drools over them in the magazine, but I fear that they too will be cast aside.
Tori had to wait till after Halloween to have her party, She was very upset that we did that, but I think it made it so that friends could come. Tori is quite the social butterfly. I worried about her with this move, but as you can see, she is making friends quickly. 2 of the girls are from school, 1 neighbor and 1 church. another neighbor and another church friend were invited, but couldn't make it. I think that she is fine here in TN. :-)
This year she wanted this doll that pees and poops. I think she was disappointed when she discovered that there wasn't really poop. (can you imagine if there was!?) She LOVES babies SO much, she just wanted so desperately to have one that was closer to real. She was very excited to receive this doll, but alas, she has already been cast aside. Chou -Chou trumps all (she is sitting next to her in the chair there in the lower right corner). Chou Chou is required to get a good sleep w/o bad dreams, and although she is a Bye Bye Chou Chou, he sound is ALWAYS turned off. Funny. We've thought about getting her an American girl, cuz she drools over them in the magazine, but I fear that they too will be cast aside.
Tori had to wait till after Halloween to have her party, She was very upset that we did that, but I think it made it so that friends could come. Tori is quite the social butterfly. I worried about her with this move, but as you can see, she is making friends quickly. 2 of the girls are from school, 1 neighbor and 1 church. another neighbor and another church friend were invited, but couldn't make it. I think that she is fine here in TN. :-).jpg)
10 comments:
Glad to see Tori had a happy birthday. I had forgot about her disdain for other peoples birthdays :-) SO funny!
Glad to see she is fitting in so nicely there and has some fun friends.
Tori, you are such a big girl and SO beautiful!! Uncle Jeff and I love you VERY much!! We're glad you had a great birthday! Love you!!
fun! my kids are all into their bday too! fortunately they enjoy all other bday parties too! glad she had a fun time and is adjusting well here. she's quite a beauty like her mama! :)
Look at all those little girls! What a fun party:) Tori's hair is already getting so long!
She's just as sweet inside as she is pretty. It's fun when they love their birthday SO much! I'm glad she has had an easy adjustment.
When does that cast come off? Poor b-day girl with a cast!
Happy Birthday Tori. It looks like a good party.
How fun! Obviously the other girls do not have older sisters or they would know all about HSM!!
What a cutie! Love the first pic. It's got to be hard to be 6 and have to wait for birthdays and things.
Ha ha! Christy... what a wierdo!!!! luv ya!
Post a Comment